joi, 1 august 2013

Wishlist ♥

Publicat de Jully's Blog la 20:59
Hello girls ,

Last month I discovered a site with brushes and makeup products and I instantly fall in love. The site I'm talking about is BeautyStore4u.co.uk , where you can find brands like Sigma, Real Techniques, Nanshy , BH Cosmetics, Z Palette etc.
I want many products from this site so I decided to do a wishlist with them , so you can help me what to choose.

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, On Location, Travel Essentials, 3 Brushes + Case



Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman, Your Eyes/Enhanced Starter Set, 5 Brushes + Case

Nanshy Face Brush Set (5 Piece)

Nanshy Luxury Makeup Brush Set with Elegant Bag - 13 Brushes


Concealer Palette CorrectMe - 15 Corrector Colours

120 Colour Eyeshadow Palette | 2nd Edition


So what do you prefer for me to review , my dears? 
Ro : Ce produse preferati pentru review, dragelor?




17 comentarii:

Anna spunea...

Pensulele Real Techniques cu 5 piese si Nanshy cu 5 piese arata fff bine!

Maria spunea...

I would love to see the Nanshy face brush set , Real Tech starter set and Real Tech travel essential

Alice spunea...

What a nice wishlist! I would love the RT Brushes and Nanshy face brush set , but you can choose what you want more.
Kisses dear!

Denisa Denisuk spunea...

Vaiiiiiii ce wishlist fain ai! Si eu imi doresc mai multe pensule , cred ca cele Real Techniques sunt pe placul meu .. dar si trusa cu 120 de culori imi face cu ochiul

Candy Land spunea...

Nanshy face brushes and Real Technique Sets looks amazing
I would love to see a review on your blog

Amalia Marya spunea...

Categoric pensulele Real Techniques sau Nanshy !!

Laura M spunea...

Mie-mi place paleta cu 120 si pensulele Real Techniques! Astept review

Anonim spunea...

Pensulele Real Tech arata ff bine! La fel si Nanshy!

Julianna spunea...

wow , nice wishlist ......... real techniques are great brushes, I would love to see a review on your blog .. but Nanshy looks great too
xoxo

ZUZU zuzu spunea...

I choose Real Technique and Nanshy Face Brushes

Timeea spunea...

I don't nothing about the Nanshy brushes but i would like to find out.. But the RT are brilliant brushes , I recommend you

Midnight in Paris spunea...

am 2 pensule RT si sunt f bune, cred ca ti-ar placea.. cele de la Nanshy seamana cu Sigma

Kamelia spunea...

Nanshy Face Brush set & 120 palette

ANa Maria spunea...

Real Techniques are the best dear!! I recommend u!!

Alexandra spunea...

Toate produsele arata bine dar Nanshy si real technique arata cele mai bine

Caty spunea...

I am so curious about Real Techniques and Nanshy face brush , hope you'll do a review dear

Anonim spunea...

fain wishlist , iti recomand pensulele RT

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Lifestyle. Fashion. Beauty Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea