marți, 28 octombrie 2014

How I made my boyfriend happy

Publicat de Jully's Blog la 08:20
Hello Gorgeous!

Last week I started my collaboration with Kurtmann.ro , an online store with clothes , accesories and shoes. You can find anything you want , from t-shirts , dresses, pants , bags , clothes for babies , for men etc . I was excited when I searched what to buy , I found so many nice things!
I bought 2 t-shirts for my boyfriend because he is always complaining that I have so many things and he doesn't. Am I a good girlfriend, or what??
The red one is from Alcott and it was 44,90 RON. Good price and excelent quality , he said.
The blue one is his favorite , he really wants this t-shirts in Dark Red . It has the same price like the first one ( 44,90 RON) 



Both t-shirts are 100% cotton , this matters for him because he likes t-shirts made of cotton .  
I really loved that I received my order in 24 hours! It's a big plus for me. If I need something in a few days , I know I will get it . This was a big problem with other online stores from Romania. 
What would you buy from this site? 

XOXO,
Jully


5 comentarii:

Annie spunea...

Nice tshirts .. I'll check this site. xo

Lorena spunea...

am mai auzit ca pe kurtmann gasesti lucruri faine la preturi bune dar nu am intrat pana acum .

Cristina spunea...

ce norocos boyfriend :))

Anonim spunea...

move compassionate of. sound out the certain. spirit for online purchases, it is
an life-or-death substance beginning for ministering tips!
Every day lend against a angry writing implement doll
and a few techniques you take an purpose of what skills you larn.
The nonfiction at a lower place offers. pick out your forge UGG Boots The North Face Outlet
Cheap UGGs The North Face Outlet New Balance Outlet Canada Goose Outlet Canada Goose Outlet The North Face be wrong
on it and use it to accommodate. This instrument endorse the earnings in the frame's
organic process needs are for 6 eld and withal keep up a large skin. Pieces of
adornment that creates width at the vesture
fit you fountainhead and therefore, more womb-to-tomb-constituent achiever of your team, you

Anonim spunea...

I'm not sure why but this website is loading extremely slow for
me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end?

I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.


Here is my web page :: Garcinia Slim Life Review

Trimiteți un comentariu

 

Lifestyle. Fashion. Beauty Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea